Why use TopBuxus Health Mix?
TopBuxus Health Mix is a foliar feed and can be used to help restore plants that are suffering from Box Blight – or as a preventative measure. If your Box plants are looking sick use TopBuxus Health Mix to re-invigorate and breath fresh life back into your garden!
How to use TopBuxus Health Mix:
- Take one tablet out of its packet and drop it into 1ltr of clean tap water.
- The tablet will fizz and bubble away until it is all dissolved – this will take approximately 10 minutes.
- Give the liquid a short stir and pour into your sprayer.
- Spray your Box plants all over, paying special attention to sick looking parts and if possible spray into the centre of the plant to ensure any Blight spores hiding within are soaked.
How much do I need?
One tablet is sufficient for a single application of 10m². For instance this would equate to about twenty Box balls at 40cm wide or a hedge that is 10m long by 30cm wide and 30cm tall. You will not cause damage to your Box plants by ‘overdosing’.
What else do I need to know?
- Do not use TopBuxus Health Mix if the temperature is over 25 degrees Celsius.
- Avoid spraying TopBuxus Health Mix in wet weather, it is most effective when mild and dry.
- Give your plants a second dose one week after the initial spray and thereafter spray once every six weeks throughout the rest of the growing season (March to October).